Pages

Monday 19 April 2021

The worst kind of sufis

Sheikh Al Majlisi writes:

There is another sect of the Sufis that is worse than the believers of transmigration. They believe in the Unity of Allah. They believe that Allah is everything and everywhere. He can come in different forms and shapes. Sometimes he is Zaid, at others he is Amr, sometimes He assumes the shape of a cat or a dog or anything else. 

📚Ayn Al Hayat V1,P78


Khomeini writes:

Ahkaam Zaat Wajib:

"Everything in the universe is an illusion or a thought, the image in mirror or the shadow (no existence) and the world is thought under thought."

Then, a few lines are written attributed to Allah:

"I am oneness, I am multipleness

I am meaning, I am the face

I am the First, I am the Last

I am Hidden, I am Apparent

I am up, I am down

I am the world, I am the hereafter

I am the light, I am the darkness...

I am vanished, I am present.....

I am the same thing (itself)"*

(*Summary: Everything is Allah)


📚Taqreeraat Falsafa ‘Imam’ Khomeini V2 P15 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Does Mufid(rh) reject Ilm Al-Ghayb?

Question: One individual who possesses  extreme views claimed that Shaykh Al Mufid(rh) was a Muqassir and denier of virtues of Ahlul Bayt(a...