Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Ghulat(The exaggerators)

Sadir Ibn Hakim reported that he said to Imam As-Sadiq (a.): “There are people, they claim about you that you are gods and they read us this Quran verse: {It is He who is God in heaven and is God on earth (43:84)}.” He said: “O Sadir, my hearing, my sight, my skin, my flesh, my blood; renounces these people and Allah(swt) renounces them. These people are not on my religion nor on the religion of my fathers. By Allah , Allah will not gather me with them on the Day of Resurrection except that He is angry with them.” I then said: “And we have people claiming about you that you are messengers and they read this Quranic verse to us: {O you messengers, eat of the good things and act righteously, for I know about what you do. (23:51)}.” He said: “O Sadir, my hearing, my sight, my skin, my flesh, my blood; renounces these people and Allah and His Messenger (s.) renounces them. These people are not on my religion nor on the religion of my fathers. By Allah,  Allah will not gather me with them on the Day of Resurrection except that He is angry with them.” I said: “What are you then?” He said: “We are the keepers of the knowledge of Allah, we are the translators of the command Allah, we are people who are infallible. Allah commanded obedience to us and forbade disobedience to us. We are the convincing proof over under the sky and over the earth.” 

πŸ“šAl-Kafi Shareef V1, P195



Imam Jafar As-Sadiq(as) said: 

May Allah curse the one who claims for us what we do not claim for our own selves!

May Allah curse the one who excludes us from servitude to Allah who created us and to Him is our return and destination and in His hands are our forelocks (in submission)

πŸ“šRijal Al Kashi P194


Imam Jafar As-Sadiq(as) said about the Ghulat: Do not sit with them, do not eat with them, do not drink with them, do not shake their hands, and do not give them anything in inheritance.

πŸ“šRijal Al-Kashi P249





Ali bin Ibrahim, on the authority of his father, on the authority of Ibn Abi Umair, on the authority of Hisham bin Salim that Imam Jafar As-Sadiq( as) said: A group came to Ameer Al-Mu’mineen(as) and they said: “Peace be upon you, O our Lord (besides Allah)! So he asked for their repentance, but they did not repent. So he dug a ditch for them and lit a fire in it and dug a ditch to its other side and conveyed between them. So when they did not repent he threw them in the ditch and lit in the other ditch until they died.

Al Majlisi writes: Chain is Hassan

πŸ“šMiratul Uqool V23,P401





Muhammad Taqi Al-Majlisi writes:

,,All of those who say about the Imams (as) that they are God or prophets are cursed.” 

πŸ“šRawdat-ul-Muttaqin V2 , P246




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Does Mufid(rh) reject Ilm Al-Ghayb?

Question: One individual who possesses  extreme views claimed that Shaykh Al Mufid(rh) was a Muqassir and denier of virtues of Ahlul Bayt(a...